- This event has passed.
Newport Ski Swap Nov 7-8, Fri 5-9, Sat 9-5
Nov 7, 2014 - Nov 8, 2014Free
Newport High School in Bellevue, Wash., on Nov. 7-8, 2014, will host its 29th Annual Newport Ski and Snowboard Swap. The event is the largest swap in the Seattle area and features 17,000-square-feet of snow sports gear at amazing prices. New and used downhill and Nordic skis, snowboards, bindings, boots, poles, helmets, clothes, underwear, gloves, goggles, accessories and more are available at discounted prices. The event is open to the public. Entry and parking are free. Used equipment, to be sold on consignment, is also being accepted from the public.
- Equipment drop off (for those who want to consign gear): Thursday, Nov. 6, 6-9 p.m. and Friday, Nov. 7, 3-5 p.m.
To sell gear, register online before Wednesday, Nov 5 so your gear tags are pre-printed before dropping off your gear.
- Sale: Friday Nov. 7, 5 to 9 p.m. and Saturday Nov. 8, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location: Newport High School, 4333 Factoria Blvd. SE, Bellevue, WA 98006
- For more information, go to http://NewportSkiSwap.com
- Funds raised benefit Newport High School teachers and students via PTSA grants.