[tab:Snow – Ski to Sea Articles]
[tab:Snow – Ski to Sea Blog Posts]
- Volunteers needed for Ski to Sea 2015 - Join the hallowed ranks of Ski to Sea volunteers to keep the iconic adventure race running smoothly.
- Ski to Sea course changed to include true mountain bike leg - With the low snow pack, the alpine and nordic ski legs that typically start the iconic Ski to Sea adventure race have been cancelled this year, replaced by a trail run to start the race and a mountain bike leg to finish the race.
- Ski to Sea Slideshow - Relive all seven legs in four-and-a-half minutes! Photos: Louise Mugar Song: "Tell Me, Show Me" by Polecat, from their 2011 album Fire on the Hill
- A wet and wild ride: Ski to Sea 2013 - Conditions were soggy but competition was fierce at this year’s Ski to Sea, in which 500 teams skied, ran, biked and paddled the brutal 90-mile racecourse from Mt. Baker Ski area to Bellingham Bay. Our Mt. Baker Experience team, though inexperienced, performed decently well. We placed 183rd out of 500 teams overall, and 13th in […]
- Ski to Sea Training - Better late than never, the Mt. Baker Experience team got after Ski to Sea training in a big way this weekend. While Lael ran the Vancouver Marathon last week and Mark has been guiding folks up Denali for the last month, others of us have been spending too much time in our office chairs and […]
- Ski to Sea team profile - We are extremely excited to announce our entry into one of the greatest competitions known to mankind. Here’s our team: Clockwise from top left we have: -Casey O’Brien, administrator and guide at American Alpine Institute will be holding down the alpine ski portion -Adrian Duckett, beer connoisseur at Elizabeth Station / writer for Frequency, The […]