- Roatán - A diver’s paradise Story and photos by Pat Grubb In June, my daughter Alex called me up out of the blue from San Francisco and asked if I wanted to go on a dive trip to Roatan, an island off the coast of Honduras in central America. “Come on,” she said, “It will be a […]
- Wreck diving the Salish Sea - Scuba diving for shipwrecks in the Salish Sea and Nanaimo, BC.
- Going Deep - GOING DEEP Story by Brandy Kiger Shreve The Salish Sea offers world-class diving.If you tire of the backcountry and your legs feel a little heavy after carrying the weight of your gear all winter, you might want to consider the ocean for your next adventure. Below the cold, gray-green expanse of the Salish Sea there […]
- Polar Plunge - Polar plunge Snow snorkeling in Alpine Lakes By Patrick Kennedy Backpacking used to be something I looked forward to every spring, but that was life on the east side of the Cascade Mountain range. Don’t get me wrong – backpacking on the west side of the Cascades is comparable to what you would get in […]
- Below the surface - The Pacific Northwest has some of the best diving in the world and, as the friend who had talked me into trying it had told me, “If you learn to dive here, diving anywhere else will be easy.” The highlights of that...
[tab:Diving Blog Posts]
Bellingham dive shops:
Whidbey Island, Anacortes and Everett dive shops:
Vancouver dive shops:
Rowand’s Reef Scuba